- You wish you had flood lights in your yard so you could work in the garden at night.
- You can give plants away easily, but compost is another thing.
- You'd rather go shopping at a nursery that a clothing store.
- You can be found outside at midnight- salt shaker in hand.
- You wash your hair to get your fingernails clean.
- You grab other people's banana peels, coffee grounds, apple cores, etc. for your compost pile.
- You enjoy crushing Japanese beetles because like the sound it makes.
- You find yourself feeling leaves, flowers, and trunks of trees where ever you go, even funerals!
- Your neighbors recognize you in your pajamas, rubber clogs, and a cup of coffee.
- You spend more time chopping your kitchen scraps for the compost pile than for cooking.
May 6, 2008
Posted by Tessa at 12:39 AM
Email post to a friend
Don't forget to leave a comment! Just click the post title.