This week's 'dig'
Kate at High Altitude Gardening reports a neat thing happening in SLC, UT


You know you're a gardener when...
Photobucket
Blunders with Shoots, Blossoms 'n Roots
Where things either live or die!

Nov 3, 2008

Beautiful Portland, OR fall- A tribute!



Fall- my favorite time of year! Some of you may know that I plan on moving out of Portland- heading to the higher elevations in Redmond or Prineville. I wanted to put together a fall tribute to Portland as kind of a farewell- even though I may not be moving for a couple years! I love Portland in the fall (rain aside) and this year we have had some pretty nice weather in September, Oct. and now Nov. It wasn't hard to find beautiful color every time you turned around. I suspect more pictures will come in the following days! Okay, enough of my ramblings- on with with the beauty






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate leaving your thoughts! My comments are highlighted in light green. I support the No-NoFollow/DoFollow comments movement, so you all will get some well deserved link love! As always, happy gardening to you :)

Tessa

Fight spam not blogs! Read more here