This week's 'dig'
Kate at High Altitude Gardening reports a neat thing happening in SLC, UT


You know you're a gardener when...
Photobucket
Blunders with Shoots, Blossoms 'n Roots
Where things either live or die!

Dec 18, 2008

Photos to paintings!



Hi everyone,

I have managed to get some pretty good garden shots this year, including the birds, and I thought it would be cool to take these photos and make them look like paintings. I have Paint Shop Pro 7, that my sister gave us, but I'm not sure that it can produce the results I want, not to mention the fact that I have no idea how to use it! My sister showed me a trial version of some software she really liked that does this beautifully, so I thought I might try it. It's called...

Corel Painter Essentials 4- and I love it! Take a look at all the fun I've been having.
Here is my first attempt- and I can't tell you how easy it was.









A beautiful blue Morning Glory.







I have to throw in my old boy Blake!







Daylily







Peetree!







My garden bench.









Be sure to let me know what you think- and to my family and friends viewing, if you have a special picture that you would like me to try just email it to me and I'll see what I can do. I only have the trial to the software, which runs out in about 50 days. I plan on buying it when I can.


Happy Gardening!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate leaving your thoughts! My comments are highlighted in light green. I support the No-NoFollow/DoFollow comments movement, so you all will get some well deserved link love! As always, happy gardening to you :)

Tessa

Fight spam not blogs! Read more here