This week's 'dig'
Kate at High Altitude Gardening reports a neat thing happening in SLC, UT


You know you're a gardener when...
Photobucket
Blunders with Shoots, Blossoms 'n Roots
Where things either live or die!

Jan 17, 2009

Photo Tag...I’m it ;)

 

This is my first time doing a tag thing, and I didn’t really know what it was, but I’m always up for a little fun, so here it goes.

I was tagged by Aerie-el over at Gardener’s Roost in a post called Photo Tag, so here we go with the rules:


  Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures  
   Select the 4th picture 
   Explain the picture
   Tag 4 people to do the same 


Now for me, I have subfolders in my folders and sometimes subfolders in the subfolders- No, I’m not a neat freak, I just hate having to search and search for a certain picture, so I really like the ability to have different categories :). Now the 4th folder had private photos in it (No, not that kind of photo! Shame on you!) so I had to go with the one just before it- The photo will zoom on mouse over :)

 

 

 

 

 

This is my baby Ransom. He is almost 4- hey, that’s another 4! He is a very playful, mischievous,  purebred Yorkie. I was considering breeding him, and also showing him, as he comes from a very good line of winners, but he’s just my pet and I love him to pieces!

In this shot he had fallen asleep on my dad’s lap at Christmas ‘07- fat and happy...with his tongue out. What a cutie!

Next time I take some pictures of him in and amongst my garden, I’ll be sure to post them.

Here are the 4 blogs I’ve chosen to tag- and as Aerie-el said, some people don’t get into the tag thing, so I too will leave it up to them whether they want to participate or not :)


Michele at Northwest Nature Nut 
Kim at Inadvertent Farmer  
Robin at Robin’s Nesting Place  
Jan at Thanks for 2 Day

 



Happy Gardening!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  • GardenJoy4Me

    I can't believe I missed this little guy ! He is a perfect little jewel to have for company : )
    I'm a cat woman (now that sounds funny doesn't it .. ) but if I wasn't .. the Yorkies would have me. Brenda has Yorkies over at http://viewfromthepines.wordpress.com/ .. but she also has the meow creatures too .. well rounded she is ! haha
    Yes ! take pictures of him in the garden : )
    My girls are totally indoor cats so they can only watch and complain from the deck door, haha.

  • DirtDigger (Tessa)

    Thanks for stopping by, Joy. Yeah, he's a cutie- but a rascal! I'm a cat and dog person- actually, we have way too many animals! 3 dogs and a cat- not to mention all the critters outside ;0

  • inadvertentfarmer

    I'm slow and will have mine up this weekend. Be warned though that pretty much all my pictures from back then involved my baby who was not yet one. Ahhh those baby crazy days!!!

  • DirtDigger (Tessa)

    When you have time, Kim. Really, no hurry- can't wait to see those crazy baby pics! Have a good day!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate leaving your thoughts! My comments are highlighted in light green. I support the No-NoFollow/DoFollow comments movement, so you all will get some well deserved link love! As always, happy gardening to you :)

Tessa

Fight spam not blogs! Read more here