This week's 'dig'
Kate at High Altitude Gardening reports a neat thing happening in SLC, UT


You know you're a gardener when...
Photobucket
Blunders with Shoots, Blossoms 'n Roots
Where things either live or die!

Feb 15, 2009

Garden Blogger’s Bloom Day- Feb.

 

I almost forgot- today is GBBD day! This is my second time joining in on the fun, but unfortunately the Snapdragon and Ageratum that I grew purposely to have early color in the greenhouse, has decided not to bloom yet. Well, actually, because I sowed them late Sept. ‘08, I’m really not expecting anything until late Feb./early March...but I was hopeful anyway!

What I do have are some...you guessed it, Pansy. Different colors this time. My Hyacinth is long gone, and missed both GBBD days. I didn’t start anything in the house this year either.

Here you go.

 

I did include a couple Snapdragon and Ageratum in this shot- I thought being so near the beautiful pansy blooming their little heads off, it might encourage them to do the same, and soon. I thought I heard them whispering  amongst themselves as I was leaving, so I think it worked. I know! I’m terrible using embarrassment and guilt like that! I hope they’ll forgive me ;)

If you want to join in on the fun, visit Carol!



Happy Gardening!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate leaving your thoughts! My comments are highlighted in light green. I support the No-NoFollow/DoFollow comments movement, so you all will get some well deserved link love! As always, happy gardening to you :)

Tessa

Fight spam not blogs! Read more here