This week's 'dig'
Kate at High Altitude Gardening reports a neat thing happening in SLC, UT


You know you're a gardener when...
Photobucket
Blunders with Shoots, Blossoms 'n Roots
Where things either live or die!

Apr 9, 2009

Mystery plant


Anyone know what this plant is? I thought maybe Phlox? I have no idea!



Here is a close-up.


I hope someone can identify it! TIA!

Happy Gardening,
Tessa

UPDATE!

I think I figured it out. I did a image search online for ‘blue, clumping, ground covers for spring’. I didn’t have to click on too many images to find it, thankfully! It’s Aubrieta deltoidea. Then I did a search for more images and found this one from Wikipedia.

image

I think we have a winner! Funny thing too- I started some seeds for Aubrieta (or Rock Cress), a different variety with mixed colors...Duh! No wonder it looked familiar ;)

 

Happy Gardening!

Tessa

 

13 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate leaving your thoughts! My comments are highlighted in light green. I support the No-NoFollow/DoFollow comments movement, so you all will get some well deserved link love! As always, happy gardening to you :)

Tessa

Fight spam not blogs! Read more here