This week's 'dig'
Kate at High Altitude Gardening reports a neat thing happening in SLC, UT


You know you're a gardener when...
Photobucket
Blunders with Shoots, Blossoms 'n Roots
Where things either live or die!

Apr 17, 2009

They’re making a nest too!

 

So cute, I love the bushtits! Right outside our back door in the neighbor’s tree and really low down, DH spotted the nest...I don’t know how he sees these things!

 

 

At first I thought this was a baby, but the picture is just overexposed. I wanted to get some better shots and get closer, but DH warned me that they probably abandon their nests if they feel threatened. I’ve backed off now and left them along- I just can’t believe they made a nest so close to the ground.

 

Just more animals to love!

 

Happy gardening,

Tessa

8 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate leaving your thoughts! My comments are highlighted in light green. I support the No-NoFollow/DoFollow comments movement, so you all will get some well deserved link love! As always, happy gardening to you :)

Tessa

Fight spam not blogs! Read more here