This week's 'dig'
Kate at High Altitude Gardening reports a neat thing happening in SLC, UT


You know you're a gardener when...
Photobucket
Blunders with Shoots, Blossoms 'n Roots
Where things either live or die!

May 19, 2009

Truly Amazing!

 

After just one day, look at the growth on these beans!

bushbeans5-19

Can you believe it? It better warm up soon. I hope this batch makes it when I set them out in the garden- I plan to give them a bit of growing time in the greenhouse so they have a fighting chance in the garden :). I still have not identified the pest that annihilated my first sowing of beans- I guess I’ll have to get my tent out and set up camp!

Happy Gardening,

Tessa

11 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate leaving your thoughts! My comments are highlighted in light green. I support the No-NoFollow/DoFollow comments movement, so you all will get some well deserved link love! As always, happy gardening to you :)

Tessa

Fight spam not blogs! Read more here