This week's 'dig'
Kate at High Altitude Gardening reports a neat thing happening in SLC, UT


You know you're a gardener when...
Photobucket
Blunders with Shoots, Blossoms 'n Roots
Where things either live or die!

Aug 1, 2009

Hungry for Change?

 

Just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water- after watching ‘Super Size Me’ and getting really sick- now (thankfully) someone has done a movie about where our food comes from, and just how bad is it on our industrialized farms. Now this is a real movie...the big time, and thank God for that! I plan to see this, I’m just not sure when. A review will hopefully follow. With my surgery coming, I’ll be lucky to see it when it’s in the theaters, we’ll see, it might have to wait on the DVD.

I encourage everyone to search for a theater near you (click the cow)  and go see it!

Food, Inc.

Update: Looks like it’s available at Amazon- you may find it cheaper somewhere else, who knows!

 

Happy food production,

Tessa

7 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate leaving your thoughts! My comments are highlighted in light green. I support the No-NoFollow/DoFollow comments movement, so you all will get some well deserved link love! As always, happy gardening to you :)

Tessa

Fight spam not blogs! Read more here