This week's 'dig'
Kate at High Altitude Gardening reports a neat thing happening in SLC, UT


You know you're a gardener when...
Photobucket
Blunders with Shoots, Blossoms 'n Roots
Where things either live or die!

Aug 6, 2009

It’s a Boy!

 

Er, a girl! Oh heck, I don’t know- but it sure is cute! Peetree should be quite proud (especially considering he doesn’t have a penis! Ha Ha :)

 

baby hummer

 

 

You can see his/her downy in this one, a little of the color too :) A little fuzzy butt- too cute!

The tiny nest can’t be to far away, but I have yet to see it. Peetree is around too and I hope he doesn’t get territorial with the baby and chase it off the feeder- so far so good, I see the baby eating on it. I would think that he’d be fine with his offspring, but you never know.  It’s so much fun learning about these things!


Happy gardening,

Tessa

12 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate leaving your thoughts! My comments are highlighted in light green. I support the No-NoFollow/DoFollow comments movement, so you all will get some well deserved link love! As always, happy gardening to you :)

Tessa

Fight spam not blogs! Read more here