This week's 'dig'
Kate at High Altitude Gardening reports a neat thing happening in SLC, UT


You know you're a gardener when...
Photobucket
Blunders with Shoots, Blossoms 'n Roots
Where things either live or die!

Sep 2, 2010

It's been a long time!



Update: Could you guys include your screen size? TIA




Hello everyone,

I'm looking forward to my year vacation ending and I've been considering some tweaking before I get started again...
I'm thinking about redesigning my blog. The reason is because I saw my blog on a friends computer, which had a wide screen, and noticed that she had to scroll horizontally to see everything- stuff in the sidebar anyway. Scrolling vertically is necessary, but I don't want anyone to have to scroll horizontally- very annoying in my book. So if you need to do this to read everything, could you please leave a comment letting me know? Much appreciated. 

Happy Gardening,

Tessa

4 comments:

  • Bangchik

    yes i had to scroll sideways... but just a tiny bit, it doesn't hurt the whole view... and welcome back!

  • Catherine@AGardenerinProgress

    Hi Tessa! So glad you're back! I've been wondering how your new garden is doing.
    I don't have to scroll horizontally to see your blog.

  • Kate

    Hi, Tessa;
    Popped over to say hello and welcome back. Looking forward to reading more of your adventures. Geez. I'd never thought about looking at the blog on different computers. And, since I'm on a mac it could look entirely different for all those pc-ers. Yours is perfect on my mac, though. No scrolling at all. Hope you're having a fab day.

  • GardenJoy4Me

    Tessa girl how are you !
    I was wondering what in the world happened .. I keep wondering that all the time in general with me anyways eh ? haha
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and letting me know you are up and running again girl !
    It is looking very good indeed !
    I will be baacccckkkkkk !!
    Joy : )

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate leaving your thoughts! My comments are highlighted in light green. I support the No-NoFollow/DoFollow comments movement, so you all will get some well deserved link love! As always, happy gardening to you :)

Tessa

Fight spam not blogs! Read more here