This week's 'dig'
Kate at High Altitude Gardening reports a neat thing happening in SLC, UT


You know you're a gardener when...
Photobucket
Blunders with Shoots, Blossoms 'n Roots
Where things either live or die!

Mar 10, 2011

Wow, Rain…

 

 

No working the ground today- they said rain was coming, but usually it’s just a sprinkle when they say that…maybe. Well the ground needs it and I’m sick anyway! Things dry out very fast here- so I’m not concerned. And as I write this the rain has stopped.

After all-

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done.  ~Author Unknown

 

Um…I don’t think so :)

Happy almost spring!

Tessa

5 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate leaving your thoughts! My comments are highlighted in light green. I support the No-NoFollow/DoFollow comments movement, so you all will get some well deserved link love! As always, happy gardening to you :)

Tessa

Fight spam not blogs! Read more here